Mazda focuses on producing cars that are thrilling to drive and affordable to own. Many Americans were introduced to the Mazda brand with the launch of the Miata in the 1990s, which still holds the distinction of being the world’s top roadster. Today, models such as the Mazda 2 and CX-9 have won over a whole new generation of fans.
At Spraggins Auto Repair, we offer all the repairs and maintenance services you need to keep your Mazda on the road, including:
- Brake Services – No matter how carefully you drive, your Mazda’s brakes are constantly working hard, and the job they do is essential to your safety. We’ll make sure your brakes are reliable with regular service and necessary repairs.
- Oil Changes & Lube Service – At Spraggins Auto Repair, we have a variety of oils to protect your Mazda’s engine, and always recommend the oil grade specified for your Mazda model.
- Starting & Charging – Auto electrical repairs and check-ups for your Mazda’s starting and charging systems and battery help ensure reliable vehicle operation whenever you drive your Mazda.
- Other Maintenance & Scheduled Services – Avoid many costly repairs and get the most from your Mazda by coming to our shop for routine maintenance services and a complimentary inspection.
As a local business, we know if we don’t do our job well, our reputation in the community is on the line, and we take that seriously. Fortunately, though, we’ve kept our friends and neighbors coming back with expert work and personal service. When you bring your Mazda to us, we’ll get to know you and your car, so your goals become our goals. You can also trust us to give you an honest assessment of your vehicle’s condition. Surprises are rarely welcome when it comes to auto repair, and we make it a point to keep you in the know.
Mazda Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Mazda car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Mazdas, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Mazda's service and repair needs.
Our Mazda repair and service shop is located in Longview, TX.